We want to hear from you

When a direct approach is not possible, or an issue cannot be resolved with the front line staff, team leader, or department manager, complaints can be made to the SJHCG Patient Relations Representative. The feedback can be submitted by letter, telephone, or email. Feedback can also be made on behalf of someone else.

Please note that, for written complaints in Long Term Care, we will ask you if you would like us to send a copy of your complaint to the Ministry of Health and Long Term Care, as per the Long Term Care Homes Act, 2007.

Please read our feedback brochure which outlines the process you can follow to share your experiences with us – compliments or concerns. We want to hear from you!


Please direct feedback to our Patient Relations Representative at 519-824-6000 ext. 4105 or send us your feedback with the form below.