At St. Joseph’s Health Centre Guelph (SJHCG), we are keenly aware that every staff member plays an integral role in our growing and dynamic care environment. The unique skills and abilities of each individual serve to enhance the care we provide for those we are privileged to serve.
As an employee of SJHCG, your unique contribution is valued. And, when the individual contributions of staff are brought together, our impact as a team is changing lives every day.
Join the SJHCG team. Make a difference.
- Competitive compensation
- Benefits, including options for part-time and casual staff
- Defined benefit pension plan (Healthcare of Ontario Pension Plan – HOOPP) for eligible employees – for every dollar an employee contributes to the Plan, SJHCG contributes $1.26
- Employee and Family Assistance Program through Homewood Health – access to a free, confidential, and professional range of services including counselling
- Vacation – Paid time off or percent in lieu, depending upon your employment status
- Education Assistance – As education is core to our mission, we assist staff in their pursuit of academic advancement
- Full Service Cafeteria – with special celebration days and nutritious options
- Onsite Fitness Room – access to the physiotherapy department fitness room at no cost
- Discounts – discounted tickets/admission for SJHCG staff and their families to various theme parks/attractions
- Social Committee – Organizes events and activities for staff
- Professional Practice Committee – Plans a celebration for Nurses’ Week each year and acts as a forum where best practice, ideas, and concerns that affect professional nursing practice are discussed and addressed
- Other committees include -Joint Health & Safety, Infection Control, and more depending on your interests