Clients and families are encouraged to check here each month for a listing of activities and events.
Recreation therapy programs are offered to long term care residents in a small group setting, or one-on-one at the bedside, depending on the person’s needs. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, large group gatherings, such as large group recreation therapy programs and recreational events are canceled for the time being.
- Willow’s Way & White Birch Path (2 North)(PDF, 290KB)
- Blue Spruce Trail & Lilac Lane (3 North) (PDF, 272KB)
- Hickory Hill & Poplar Place (4 North)(PDF, 284KB)
- Elmwood & Ashley (1 East)(PDF, 258KB)
- Linden & Cherrywood (2 East)(PDF, 236KB)
- Mapleview & Magnolia (3 West) (PDF, 253KB)
- Cedarbrook & Oakridge (3 East)(PDF, 271KB)
St. Joseph’s has paused community programs until further notice due to COVID-19. We are looking forward to resuming community programs once physical distancing requirements change.