- The Physiotherapist will assess and administer treatment and carry out specific physiotherapy procedures upon referral by a physician.
- Maintain patient assessments, progress reports and statistical records.
- She/he will be ultimately responsible to the Manager of Rehab Services for providing quality care and maintaining departmental standards.
- B.Sc. degree in Physiotherapy or equivalent (registered with the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario).
- Minimum 6 months experience working in acute care Hospital setting and/or Rehab/Complex Care facility with elderly patients with functional and cognitive challenges, preferred.
- O2 rostered preferred
- Time management skills
- Demonstrated commitment towards learning new skills
- Good attendance record
- Demonstrated commitment to working and caring for elderly clients
- Must be able to work independently, as well as part of a team
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills essential