QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- B.Sc. degree in Physiotherapy or equivalent (registered with the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario).
- Minimum 6 months experience working in acute care Hospital setting and/or Rehab/Complex Care facility with elderly patients with functional and cognitive challenges, preferred.
- O2 rostered preferred
- Time management skills
- Demonstrated commitment towards learning new skills
- Good attendance record
- Demonstrated commitment to working and caring for elderly clients
- Must be able to work independently, as well as part of a team
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills essential
To apply to this exciting opportunity, please use the ‘Apply’ button below to submit a curriculum vitae in confidence, outlining how your knowledge, experience and personal attributes are a good fit with the requirements of this position and the values of St. Joseph’s Health Centre Guelph (SJHCG).
SJHCG is an equal opportunity employer and strives for equity, inclusiveness, and diversity in all programs, facilities, and people. SJHCG is committed to creating a barrier-free, accessible organization, utilizing a collaborative approach in supporting persons with disabilities during recruitment, assessment, selection, hiring, and the ongoing employment life cycle.
We appreciate all responses; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted.