8 hr and 4 hr shifts, Days/Evenings
RATE OF PAY:
- Start: $22.05
- 9 Months: $22.39
- 18 Months: $22.65
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Food Service Worker (FSW) training program completed by Ontario Colleges of Applied Arts & Technology or equivalent as stated in the MOHLTC Act
- Food Handler’s Certificate
- Previous food service experience in health care setting an asset
- Portioning in the production area may be part of this position
- Good attendance record
- Must be able to work independently, as well as part of a team
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
To apply to this exciting opportunity, please use the ‘Apply’ button below to submit a curriculum vitae in confidence, outlining how your knowledge, experience and personal attributes are a good fit with the requirements of this position and the values of St. Joseph’s Health Centre Guelph.
St. Joseph’s Health Centre Guelph is an equal opportunity employer and strives for equity, inclusiveness, and diversity in all programs, facilities, and people. St. Joseph’s Health Centre Guelph is committed to creating a barrier-free, accessible organization, utilizing a collaborative approach in supporting persons with disabilities during recruitment, assessment, selection, hiring, and the ongoing employment life cycle.
We appreciate all responses; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted.